One effective diet of losing pounds if a short time is the 3-day military diet. You can only eat what is listed, nothing else. This plan of losing weight is tested by many people who lost pounds and get in a quick shape. I wasn’t able to lose 10 pounds rapidly. I only want to find something that works.
This diet is beneficial for the health and it could be repeated after a four-day break. Exercise is optional, but does not hurt. I exercise daily the diet, I always keep in my mind to do not overdosing.
Every day I walked on my treadmill for 30 minutes, with a small amount of food.
Water is the thing that you’re allowed to drink on this 3 day military diet (other beverages like coffee or tea on one day is probably accepted). Consume at least, a gallon of water daily because it reduces somehow hunger. Indeed, it is very healthy.

THE RULES:

Avoid eating between meals
Avoid seasonings other salt and pepper

DAY 1- 1400 CALORIES

Breakfast: 1 slice toast, 2 tbs. peanut butter, 1/2 grapefruit, 1 cup coffee or Tea
Lunch: 1 slice toast, 1/2 cup tuna,  1 cups Coffee or Tea.
Dinner: 1 cup green beans, 1/2 banana, small apple, 2 slices any type of meat about 3 ounce, 1 cup vanilla ice cream.

DAY 2 -1200 CALORIES

Breakfast: 1/2 banana, 1 egg, 1 slice toast.
Lunch: 1 hard-boiled egg, 5 saltine crackers, 1 cup cottage cheese or slice cheddar cheese.
Dinner: 1/2 banana, 2 hot dogs, 1 cup broccoli,  1/2 cup carrots, 1/2 cup vanilla ice cream.

DAY 3 -1100 CALORIES

Breakfast: 1 small apple, 1 slice cheddar cheese, 5 soda crackers .
Lunch: 1 slice toast, 1 hard-boiled egg.
Dinner: 1/2 banana, 1 cup tuna, 1 cup vanilla ice cream.
You should lose 10 pounds in the 3 days of the diet, (I lost 9 pounds and I am happy because it gave me hope that there’s something that will work for me. It gave me a boost of confidence and self esteem.)
After the diet program you can eat your habitual meal but, don’t exaggerate! Eat your regular meal on the 4th day, and then back on the 3 day military diet. You’ll be able to lose up to 40 pounds in a month if you follow this diet correctly. The diet is safe and healthy and really works.
Share To:

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours